This week I'm buying...Sale wares
Day 5 - Homewares
I have recently bought my first flat. To the sale other than a deposit I contributed a clothes drying rack. My husband brought with him a hoover - and so we both happily moved into a brand new, large empty white box.
I refuse to buy from Ikea. Simply because one can pay the same price and get beautiful pieces from auctions or antique markets. Or failing that I like to shop local. This week I will be checking out whats in store for me at:
1. Lots Road Auction house - I’m addicted - looking here for a desk, https://www.lotsroad.com
2. A pair of reupholstered mid century modern armchairs from Circa in Battersea http://www.circabattersea.com
3. I will be gathering girls to come with me to Sunbury Antiques market to get lots of finds on Tuesday 13th January! http://www.sunburyantiques.com
Can you point me to any secret places you pick up great finds?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.