How To Sell Your Designer Goods Easily In London: A Lazy Girls Guide
At the start of a new year and at the beginning of every season there is always an urge to reevaluate one's wardrobe. Clearing out said wardrobe is a daunting enough task without then having to deal with the sea of clothes, shoes and bags that are floating around post completion. We know the feeling.
Fear not! With nothing else exciting to do in the city during lockdown it is the perfect time to tackle a wardrobe clean out. If you have designer goods that you want to earn cash for (say your second hand Chanel classic flap or perhaps a beautiful preowned Louis Vuitton bag), Sign of the Times is the perfect resale service to help you sell designer items in London.
Luxury Fashion Resale Marketplace Headaches
In the past many of us at Sign of the Times have managed our own shops on the vast array of marketplaces (read: Depop, Ebay and Vestiaire Collective). At first, it can be exciting to manage listings and curate your own personal shop, however, over time, the questions, trips to the post office and returns all get to be too much of a headache.
A Better Selling Experience: The Emergence of the Bespoke Service
As they say, most businesses are created to solve a personal problem. Sign of the Times is no exception. These huge designer resale marketplaces may work for the masses, but they are failing to cater to the time poor, cash rich individuals who would prefer someone else to handle everything for them. Sign of the Times knows the resale industry better than any other (in fact, the team has over 50 years of experience in second hand designer fashion), and takes care of the entire selling process from A to Z.
Find Out Which Resale Service Is Best For You
Why Sell Your Preowned Luxury Items With Us
1) We accept all categories: you can sell it all with Sign of the Times. We accept secondhand luxury bags, accessories, jewellery, clothing, shoes and homeware.
For preowned designer clothing, our best selling brands are pre loved Max Mara coats, Moncler puffers, Loro Piana cashmere sweaters and Ganni dresses. For secondhand designer shoes, we sell everything from Golden Goose trainers to Prada boots.
Our sellers love that they can easily sell all their luxury items with us (other resellers may only accept high end handbags or accessories).
2) We are big on communication with our clients: We are only ever a Whatsapp away -- our consignment specialists and personal shoppers are here to answer any questions about selling your luxury pieces (or even help you find that new pre loved investment piece!) via Whatsapp, Instagram, email or on the phone.
3) We make it easy to get rid of your things: We can collect your preowned designer goods within 24 hours anywhere in London. Alternatively, you can ship your items via DHL or drop off your items at our Chelsea store. Book an appointment or get in contact via Whatsapp here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.