Omega Speedmaster Automatic watch that has a black leather strap (and brown on the inside) with white contrast stitching and silver watch face. It starts moving when it is being worn.
Have a similar item? If you want to sell your pre-owned Omega Jewellery in the UK, find out more about our selling service here.
Compared to buying new, one pre-owned purchase is said to save on average 1kg of waste, 3,040 litres of water (that’s the equivalent of taking 60 baths!), and 22kg of CO2.
We accept all debit and credit cards, Paypal and Apple pay.
We also offer two installment options: Laybuy & Paypal credit which enable you to receive your items immediately but spread your payments across a longer time period.
We ship worldwide from the U.K. Your UK postage options are:
1. Click and Collect in store from Chelsea 5 Elystan Street, SW3 3NT. Please collect your order within 3 days
2. 3 - 5 working days: £6
3. 1-2 Business days: £12.50
4. Same day (London weekdays only): £25
International: Click here
Items bought online can be returned within seven days of receipt of purchase. Sale items will be eligible for store credit (valid for 3 months). Click here for more information
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.